Army Service Corps Centre (South) invites the application for 236 various vacancies for Group-C posts including the Cook, Catering Instructor, LDC, Tradesman Mate, Tin Smith, Barber, MTS, Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Vehicle Mechanic, Painter, Carpenter, Fireman, and Fire Engine Driver on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 details mentioned below.
Those Candidates who are interested to apply Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 online.
Army Service Corps Centre (South)
Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023
Start Date: 21/04/2023
Last Date: 12/05/2023
Civilian Motor Driver: 18 – 27 Years
All Others: 18 – 25 Years
Age Relaxation As per Rules
- Cook: 10th Pass with knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade
- Civilian Catering Instructor: 10th Pass. Diploma or Certificate in catering.
- LDC: 12th Pass with English Typing @35 w.p.m on computer.
- Tradesman Mate (Labour): 10th Pass with proficient in trade.
- Tin Smith: 0th Pass. Should be proficient in trade work.
- Barber: 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade work. 1 Year experience.
- MTS (Chowkidar): 10th Pass with proficient in trade work
- Civil Motor Driver: 10th Pass with valid driving license. 2 Years experience.
- Cleaner: 10th Pass with proficient in trade work.
- Vehicle Mechanic: 10th Pass. Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi. 1 Year experience.
- Painter: 10th Pass with knowledge of Painting.
- Carpenter: 10th Pass with knowledge of Carpenter.
- Fireman: 10th Pass with proficiency in trade.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form
- Check all Required Documents for Army ASC Centre South Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Civilian Catering Instructor – 19 Posts
- LDC – 05 Posts
- Tradesman Mate (Labour) – 109 Posts
- Tin Smith – 08 Posts
- Barber – 03 Posts
- MTS (Chowkidar) – 17 Posts
- Civil Motor Driver – 37 Posts
- Cleaner – 05 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Painter – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Fireman – 01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver – 04 Posts