Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites the application for 55 BPSC Drug Inspector (DI) Vacancies on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
Those Candidates who are interested to apply Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 25 November 2022
Last Date To Apply: 16 December 2022
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years
For female Candidates: 40 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / Medical with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology / Microbiology/ Pharmaceutical Science in any recognized University in India.
For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
BPSC Drug Inspector – 55
- Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2022 – 13 Posts
- AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – 411 Posts
- AP Staff Nurse Notification 2022 – 461 Posts
- TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts
- SECL Apprentice Notification 2022 – 1532 Posts
- Bihar Bhavan Group D 2022 Notification 32 Vacancy
- HPSC SDE Civil Notification 2022 – 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 – 455 Posts
- AP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment 6100 Posts
- MP Cooperative Bank Clerk and Manager 2022 Notification 2254 Posts
- TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2022 Notification
- UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 30 Posts
- Barnala District Court Clerk 2022 Notification
- HCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2022 – 290 Posts
How many vacancies are there for Bihar Drug Inspector 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply Bihar Drug Inspector ?
16 December 2022
Age limit For Bihar Drug Inspector ?