EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022
Export-Import Bank of India invites the application for 45 Manager & Management Trainee Posts on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
Those Candidates who are interested to apply EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 14 October 2022
Last Date To Apply: 04 November 2022
Management Trainee (MT): 21 – 25 years
Manager (Law): Max. 40 years
Manager (Information Technology): Max. 40 years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks. 6 years of post qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent)
Manager (Information Technology):
BE / B. Tech Degree with minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR any Graduation Course with a post graduate qualification in Computer Science (minimum 2 years duration) / MCA with minimum 50% marks or equivalent . 6 years of post-qualification experience
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) / Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) / Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution, and the candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA). In case of CA, membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must. All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation. In case of CA, membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must. All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Management Trainee (MT) – 41
Manager (Law) – 2
Manager (Information Technology) – 2
Total – 45
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- HPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 Notification 45 Posts
- Rajasthan Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Notification 2007 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply For 700 Posts
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 621 Posts
- ICF Chennai Apprentice Notification 2023 Apply For 782 Vacancies
- IB JIO Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 Apply For 797 Vacancies
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant 2023 Notification
- IDBI Executive Notification 2023 Apply Online For 1036 Posts
- BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 8996 Vacancies
- India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023
- JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023
- MP High School Selection Test Exam 2023 Apply Online
EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s
How many vacancies are there for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?
04 November 2022
What is the Age Limit for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?