EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022
Export-Import Bank of India invites the application for 45 Manager & Management Trainee Posts on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
Those Candidates who are interested to apply EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 14 October 2022
Last Date To Apply: 04 November 2022
Management Trainee (MT): 21 – 25 years
Manager (Law): Max. 40 years
Manager (Information Technology): Max. 40 years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks. 6 years of post qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent)
Manager (Information Technology):
BE / B. Tech Degree with minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR any Graduation Course with a post graduate qualification in Computer Science (minimum 2 years duration) / MCA with minimum 50% marks or equivalent . 6 years of post-qualification experience
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) / Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) / Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institution, and the candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA). In case of CA, membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must. All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation. In case of CA, membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must. All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Management Trainee (MT) – 41
Manager (Law) – 2
Manager (Information Technology) – 2
Total – 45
- Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2022 – 13 Posts
- AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – 411 Posts
- AP Staff Nurse Notification 2022 – 461 Posts
- TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts
- SECL Apprentice Notification 2022 – 1532 Posts
- Bihar Bhavan Group D 2022 Notification 32 Vacancy
- HPSC SDE Civil Notification 2022 – 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 – 455 Posts
- AP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment 6100 Posts
- MP Cooperative Bank Clerk and Manager 2022 Notification 2254 Posts
- TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2022 Notification
- UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 30 Posts
EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s
How many vacancies are there for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?
04 November 2022
What is the Age Limit for EXIM Bank MT 2022 ?