Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) invites the application for 200 Excise Constable (Karyapalik) Vacancies on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
MP Excise Constable Notification 2022
Those Candidates who are interested to apply MP Excise Constable Notification 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying MP Excise Constable Notification 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 10 December 2022
Last Date To Apply: 24 December 2022
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 33 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Candidate Must have 12th passed from a recognized Institute/University.
For UR Candidates: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
For Backlog: Nill
MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
MP Excise Constable (Regular) – 51
MP Excise Constable (Backlog) – 149
- THDC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 181 Vacancies
- JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2023 Notification
- HPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 Notification 45 Posts
- Rajasthan Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Notification 2007 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply For 700 Posts
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 621 Posts
- ICF Chennai Apprentice Notification 2023 Apply For 782 Vacancies
- IB JIO Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 Apply For 797 Vacancies
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant 2023 Notification
- IDBI Executive Notification 2023 Apply Online For 1036 Posts
- BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 8996 Vacancies
- India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023
How many vacancies are there for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?
24 December 2022
What is the Age Limit for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?