Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) invites the application for 200 Excise Constable (Karyapalik) Vacancies on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
MP Excise Constable Notification 2022
Those Candidates who are interested to apply MP Excise Constable Notification 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying MP Excise Constable Notification 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 10 December 2022
Last Date To Apply: 24 December 2022
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 33 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Candidate Must have 12th passed from a recognized Institute/University.
For UR Candidates: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
For Backlog: Nill
MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
MP Excise Constable (Regular) – 51
MP Excise Constable (Backlog) – 149
- Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2022 – 13 Posts
- AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – 411 Posts
- AP Staff Nurse Notification 2022 – 461 Posts
- TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts
- SECL Apprentice Notification 2022 – 1532 Posts
- Bihar Bhavan Group D 2022 Notification 32 Vacancy
- HPSC SDE Civil Notification 2022 – 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 – 455 Posts
- AP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment 6100 Posts
- MP Cooperative Bank Clerk and Manager 2022 Notification 2254 Posts
- TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2022 Notification
- UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 30 Posts
How many vacancies are there for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?
24 December 2022
What is the Age Limit for MP Excise Constable 2022 ?