Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites the application for 26 Executive Job vacancies on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
PPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2022
Those Candidates who are interested to apply PPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying PPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 11 November 2022
Last Date To Apply: 10 December 2022
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 54 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
Candidate Must have a Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute
For General/ Sports Person of Punjab/ Ward Freedom Fighters Punjab: Rs 1500/-
For EWS/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs 500/-
For Ex-Serviceman Punjab State Only: Rs 500/-
For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
Total no of Posts – 26
- Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2022 – 13 Posts
- AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – 411 Posts
- AP Staff Nurse Notification 2022 – 461 Posts
- TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts
- SECL Apprentice Notification 2022 – 1532 Posts
- Bihar Bhavan Group D 2022 Notification 32 Vacancy
- HPSC SDE Civil Notification 2022 – 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 – 455 Posts
- AP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment 6100 Posts
- MP Cooperative Bank Clerk and Manager 2022 Notification 2254 Posts
- TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2022 Notification
- UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 30 Posts
How many vacancies are there for PPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for PPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2022 ?
10 December 2022
What is the Age Limit for PPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2022 ?