Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022
Punjab Education Recruitment Board invites the application for 5994 Elementary Training Teachers Vacancy on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
Those Candidates who are interested to apply Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 10 October 2022
Last Date To Apply: 11 November 2022
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
The candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks if they belong to General Category or 45% if they belong to a reserved category from a recognised university
The applicants should have passed a two-year ETT course or Two-year D.El.Ed. from a recognised board with 50% marks in 12th Class
For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Fresh Vacancies – 3000
Backlog Vacancies – 2994
Total Vacancy – 5994
- THDC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 181 Vacancies
- JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2023 Notification
- HPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 Notification 45 Posts
- Rajasthan Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Notification 2007 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply For 700 Posts
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply for 621 Posts
- ICF Chennai Apprentice Notification 2023 Apply For 782 Vacancies
- IB JIO Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 Apply For 797 Vacancies
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant 2023 Notification
- IDBI Executive Notification 2023 Apply Online For 1036 Posts
- BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 8996 Vacancies
- India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form 2023
How many vacancies are there for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?
11 November 2022
What is the Age Limit for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?