Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022
Punjab Education Recruitment Board invites the application for 5994 Elementary Training Teachers Vacancy on its official website. UPESINDIA.ORG Provides here Educational Qualification, Age limit, Stipend /salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, Official Notification PDF, Official website links and other details mentioned below.
Those Candidates who are interested to apply Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 check the notification details below.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022 online.
Starting Date To Apply: 10 October 2022
Last Date To Apply: 11 November 2022
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years
Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules
The candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks if they belong to General Category or 45% if they belong to a reserved category from a recognised university
The applicants should have passed a two-year ETT course or Two-year D.El.Ed. from a recognised board with 50% marks in 12th Class
For Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Fresh Vacancies – 3000
Backlog Vacancies – 2994
Total Vacancy – 5994
- Gurugram Court Clerk Notification 2022 – 13 Posts
- AP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 – 411 Posts
- AP Staff Nurse Notification 2022 – 461 Posts
- TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts
- SECL Apprentice Notification 2022 – 1532 Posts
- Bihar Bhavan Group D 2022 Notification 32 Vacancy
- HPSC SDE Civil Notification 2022 – 53 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
- UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 – 455 Posts
- AP Police Constable 2022 Recruitment 6100 Posts
- MP Cooperative Bank Clerk and Manager 2022 Notification 2254 Posts
- TNSTC Graduate and Technician Apprentice 2022 Notification
- UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 30 Posts
How many vacancies are there for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?
What is the last date to apply for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?
11 November 2022
What is the Age Limit for Punjab ETT Posts 2022 ?